Your Annuity Options
A Deferred Annuity is most appropriate for you, if you want to:
- Save for your future retirement
- Not touch the principal and interest until the age of 59 ½
- Find an investment that will earn tax- deferred interest for many years
- Go beyond already contributing the maximum deductible amount to your IRA or 401K
An Immediate Annuity is most appropriate for you, if you want to:
- Begin drawing an income from a lump some of money that you presently have.
- Derive an immediate return from your investment.
- Receive a steady monthly check for the rest of your life.
- Retire in the very near future.